Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Introduction

This is all about gaming; more specifically, board gaming. I play new games almost every week, and I decided to try out writing my thoughts down about each session. For one, it would be helpful to remember what I really thought about each title after some months have passed. And, maybe others might be interested in my thoughts on random games.

The majority will be games that I have played only once, so expect first impressions only, not serious strategic discussions. Occasionally I will also go back through my games played in the past months before starting this and try to capture any thoughts that I can recall. Any that I can't remember well enough to write about, I'll have to play again. :)


Games Played - Entire list of games played at the weekly session. Feel free to request any first impressions about specific games that I haven't gotten around to posting yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home