Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Origins 2005

Had a great time at Origins in Columbus. We were only there for Saturday, but still made it to all of the publisher's booths and got to see just about everything they had to offer. I would've like to have played more of them, but then I wouldn't have been able to make it around the whole place. The only games I did get to play in-booth was Dungeon Twister and Inkas. I'll try to post reviews shortly.

Also, got to meet a lot of great gamers and personalities in the business. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to play much, but I did mangage to squeeze in games of Amun-Re and Web of Power (what is it with that game? I think it's following me around...).

I didn't come away with any new games, but hopefully I will rectify that at GenCon!

Lots of pictures and discussion to be posted soon! ... (I mean it this time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home