Thursday, March 30, 2006

Update!

Hey, all. Sorry for the lack of updates. I hope to get back into the groove before long, but in the meantime you can check out Ted's site, Appalachian Gamers, to keep up to date on what we've been playing. Since we have a new one in the group we've been going back over some of the great classics that he has not played. As a result, I haven't been playing as many new games anymore, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

The next games I hope to discuss on here are Elasund: The First City of Catan, Descent: Journeys in the Dark, and maybe Roads and Boats.

I thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 30, 11:05:00 PM, Blogger MeMe said...

I was beginning to think you'd forgotten about this!

 
At Mon Jul 10, 09:33:00 PM, Blogger AnJaka said...

This is a some good links : Google blood download game hitman money
Do you like cartoon game ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit blood download game hitman money
Google blood download game hitman money

 
At Fri Mar 16, 11:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! video editing schools

 
At Wed May 09, 04:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home